Climate change presents utilities with increasing challenges, such as more frequent and severe storms that lead to service interruptions. Enhancing grid resilience against vegetation is crucial, and adopting innovative solutions like satellite analytics can help vegetation managers make data-driven decisions while optimizing their budgets. Click here to watch the webinar!
Watch our webinar, where we will delve into:
- Converting petabytes of satellite data into actionable work orders for cutbacks and inspections
- Real-world examples from Avangrid and Dominion Energy on using satellite analytics to assess vegetation remotely and streamline operations
- Transitioning from a cycle-based to a condition-based approach in vegetation management
Our esteemed panel of speakers for the webinar includes:
- Anthony Palizzi, Director of Sales, Americas at LiveEO: With over 28 years of experience in the geospatial industry, Anthony brings expertise in leadership, business development, marketing, and sales.
- Mark Waclawiak, Senior Manager of Operational Performance at Avangrid: Mark oversees data science, analytics, reliability engineering, and KPI/dashboard reporting departments for electric operations.
- Cathy Vick, Manager, Electric Distribution Forestry at Dominion: Cathy manages 32,000+ miles of overhead distribution right of way and has deep insights into the impact of tree-trimming activities on electrical distribution system performance.
- Simon Boyer, Global Power & Utilities Segment Lead at Amazon Web Services: With more than 30 years of business leadership experience, Simon helps customers innovate and leverage technology to accelerate their energy transition journey.
Don't miss this insightful webinar on how satellite analytics can revolutionize vegetation management and help utilities adapt to a changing climate.